Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jeff's Taiwan Experience


Wow, what an experience! Life here has been great. The people, the food, the tours, and the family of rotary is beyond words. Every person we encounter is genuinely nice, they go out of their way to make us feel special, and important.

The seafood is so good! I have eaten things I thought I never would and enjoyed it. Each meal is a 10 plus course meal with Taiwan beer, or whisky to help finish the 5 star meals off.

It took me to come to Taiwan to visit a dairy farm. We have met so many successful business people that have been so kind in explaining their businesses and showering us with gifts.

I made a vow not use a fork, only chop sticks. We went to a buffet with so much seafood, where I ate raw baby octopus, it was supposed to be cooked. Whoops! I figured it out after I tried to eat the squid raw.

Taiwan is a must place to visit!!

No comments: